Jade rollers have been a hugely popular beauty product for the last few years, but what are the
Jade rollers are made using two primary types of stone – green jade rollers are made with jade or jadeite and pink rollers made using quartz. Both types have their individual benefits, with quartz being noted for exfoliation of the skin and green jade for its coolness and reducing skin redness.
Jade Roller Benenfits:
- Reduce facial puffiness and swelling
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Cools and soothes the face
- Reduce facial stress
- Stimulating the lymphatic drainage of the face
- Improving elasticity and skin tone
- Supports overall skin health and radiance
The primary jade roller benefits are a reduction in puffiness, reduced wrinkles, and combatting the loss of firmness and elasticity in the skin. They
Most premium jade rollers are made with Xiyuan jade which is noted for retaining its cool and smooth stone over many years of usage. Most rollers are two-sided with a large side intended for large skin surface areas such as the checks and a small stone roller for smaller areas such as around the temples.